Rick Scrimger is a Business Coach at VIP Business Coaching and the CEO of 2ndSHFT, LLC., an executive coaching and business strategy firm. The company is focused on growth, scale, and developing the infrastructure necessary to enable high-functioning teams and awesome company cultures at small to medium-sized businesses. He currently consults for companies in the software, high-tech semiconductor, and hardware B2B distribution spaces.
- 30 years in the sign/graphic markets, previously serving as President of Roland DGA, a subsidiary of Roland DG traded on the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- BA in Psychology, Pitzer College
- MBA, UCI Merage Graduate School of Management.
- Former professional musician
- Former competitive triathlete
- Enjoys his family with three young daughters who definitely keep him busy