Rick Scrimger is an Associate Coach at VIP Business Coaching and the CEO of 2ndSHFT, LLC., an executive coaching & business strategy firm, focused on growth, scale & developing infrastructure necessary to enable high-functioning teams & awesome company culture at small-to-medium size businesses. He currently consults for companies in the software, high-tech semiconductor, and hardware B2B distribution spaces.
- 28-years in the sign/graphic markets, previously serving as President of Roland DGA, a subsidiary of Roland DG traded on the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- BA in Psychology, Pitzer College
- MBA, UCI Merage Graduate School of Management.
- Former professional musician
- Former Competitive triathlete
- Enjoys his family with 3 young daughters who definitely keep him busy
Our goal working together will be firmly rooted in VIP Business Coaching’s Promise of Success – through our business coaching engagement we will help:
create a clear, shared Vision and differentiated Strategy to help guide the organization forward