Nathan Shultz is a Business Coach at VIP Business Coaching and the Founder of ELEVATE which helps founders and C-level executives make high-impact growth in their life and career path by bridging purpose and profit. Nathan has spent the majority of his two decades business experience in general management and marketing, from leading $500MM brands with $60M budgets at Kraft and Dannon to helping a private brand turnaround and exit.
- 20 years business experience
- Specializes in Vision & Strategy, Leadership, Team Dynamics, and Performance
- BA from Northwestern
- MBA from University of Michigan
- Certified CTI Co-Active coach(CPCC)
- Certified yoga teacher
- Founder of a men’s group recently featured in the New York Times and GQ magazine